(To view complete table of C&M transplanter models go to the “Models of Transplanters” page.)
Here are some of the main features:
- It puts the plant in the middle of the hole.
- It applies water after directly into the hole.
- It makes a small hole in the plastic – not a tear.
- Its easy to change the cups. Cups are heavy duty – bigger and better built.
- Minimum row to row distance is 12”! So no problem for multiple lines per bed.
Please click on the image of the brochure to view and/or download.
Hemp field planted with the Wolf into plastic. Plants even tall plants up to 18″ tall! (Jenkins Farms, NV)